Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

North To Alaska!

  1. Hey you bastards! I just went to my website and saw the creepy no shirt guy from my last entry making www.sirbuzzsaw.com look even weirder than usual. So as I have been getting interested in Alaska (on account of my old pal Glen LeBaron and the rest of the Bering Sea Gold crew), I decided to check out the Craigslist Strictly Platonic in Anchorage AK. I found GOLD right away! This post was so good, that I will try to let it speak for itself with some brief comments at the end, and by bolding and italicizing important sections of text. Thank you come again, Buzzsaw!



Skulls and Candy! - m4w - 29

The horse is named Russell. [caption not included in original post]

age : 29 body : thin height : 5'9" (175cm) status : single

M: So. You opened it. Now you should respond to the post.
Y: Why?
M: Because I can make you laugh and feel better.
Y: How do you plan on doing that?
M: Ha ha. You will just have to find out.

OK. I work for a living and have all my own things. I don't do drugs but I do drink. I'm fun loving and caring. I have no diseases and pride myself on staying clean. I hate drama so don't bring any with you. You will have to find out more later. :-P
So if you are female of any size any race ages 18 - 30 you should email with me just because. I may post this in any personals ad area but what I am looking for is convorsation for starters then from their who knows what this world will bring. I am open minded (but not for another man)

Change the subject line to MEOWING MOOSE and your pic gets mine. Although a pic would help weed out spam as well. If you aren't the one holding the cam, or it isn't a webcam photo, AUTO DELETED! I hate spam...

Brief Notes: You are going to get murdered if you respond to this. Love Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment