Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

A great deal here (if you are a hot black male or female)!!!

Currently I am very much transient. In the past couple weeks I have been all over Washington, to Los Angeles (some people saw me on TV but not me) and now I'm in Portland. I'm working at Troubadour Studios with my friend Caleb Baker who has been recording a lot of really good bands. It is nice to be at the end of the project and watch it take shape, but that also lends itself to laziness. What I'm getting at is I've been doing a lot of beer drinking and yukkin' it up as well. So tonight I was going to continue by watching a movie on Netflix, but something tugged on my soul and a little voice said "Check out Craigslist New York City" and if there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I will most certainly listen to the voices in my head. Immediately after going to the page I was rewarded in full! The following is one of the first posts I found, enjoy!

Note: I left the email on there in case anyone wants to reply!



FREE ROOM AND BOARD 4 A SEXY BLK BROTHER OR SISTER - - m4mw (Harlem / Morningside)


Date: 2012-11-27, 12:41AM EST


FREE ROOM AND BOARD 4 A SEXY BLK BROTHER OR SISTER - m4mw - m4mw - w4mw - m4mw (Harlem / Morningside)
Date: 2012-10-06, 4:55PM EDT
Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

GOOD looks GETS YOU AN FREE APARTMENT SHARE KEY

Are you a good looking male actor or model or thug jock type who considers himself with excellent looks?

Do you work, but not quite enough to get your own place?

Are you prevented from moving to your own place because you saving up

If that's you, then LISTEN.

pass/fail gets you moved in.


You must be willing to share w/ clean str8 male. You must be clean, DD

No Drama, No kids here, No pets here, Privacy a must.
All you need to do is at times be able to clean the apartment in something sexy, and you must be OK with it

I AM A NUDIST SO SOMETIMES NUDITY IS WHAT I PREFER AROUND ME
FEMALES need to wear a thong around the house or somethig sexy
Dude a Jock Strap or nothing IDK
No sex involved


Location- Prime Manhattan cozy two bedroom share full apartment close to

Dance Theater of Harlem. One block from C train and two blocks from 1

train. City College & Columbia University direct bus line. Close to GWB,

Bronx Yankee Stadium, West Side Hwy, Shopping malls, Pathmark Grocery

Store, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, banking, quiet - elevated building.

Small yet cozy and mad convenient. Excellent Security.

Included 4 you-
Internet, Cable, Air Conditioning, Heat, Hot Water, Private full kitchen,

bathroom, shower, tub, small dining nook, electric.

Month-2-month only. No Insane peeps please. Be about expressing yourself

black and masculine only or black and sexy female

To get started reply to my e-mail and send a current pic and tell me your

situation and why this works for you. 



So, instead of even saying anything about this, how about I post a video to help you forget?



Did you forget now? Well sorry, I was just doing my damn job! Love Buzzard

No comments:

Post a Comment