Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

NO SEX!

As you might have noticed I have not posted anything for awhile. The facts of the matter are that I have been working on my book, reading, and doing some major work on my truck Snowflake (which should be running in two days for the first time since August). On top of all that, I have not been hit with inspiration. As always in these instances, I went to craigslist. It took me about 11 minutes to find something truly exceptional. Here it is complete with the pictures the author added:

Ever Consider a Alternative Affair? - m4w - 30 (Lakewood, WA)


Date: 2011-04-06, 5:50PM PDT



Hello wonderful ladies who are (married/divorced/engaged/dating,single, etc) - STATUS doesn't matter

If you feel alone or how I feel sometimes then read on:

- I am seeking someone who would like to be friends, more than friends, but NOT sexual lovers.
- If you have the self control to have this kind of friendship with me, then reply.
- In our friendship I would take YOU out, wine and dine YOU, go with YOU shopping if you wanted, and listen to you when talking instead of flap my gums about something you don't care about. (Ouch Guys!) I WILL LISTEN & PAY ATTENTION!
- I hope you enjoy CUDDLING; talking, watching MOVIES that YOU like; Dancing; Quiet and LAZY days (let me know what you like or seek, you can be honest)
- Tell me about your situation and we'll discuss it. I won't judge you.
- Why would I want a relationship like this? Not sure, never done this before, but we'll figure it out

About Me: 30, will be 31 in June, 6 foot in great athletic shape. Married for 4 years almost and not leaving my wife, but need ONE good gal-friend who feels like me.

Please REPLY with "Alternative" in subject line if you are serious. I'm not going to waste your time and won't allow you to waste mine. I am real, genuine, good natured guy, just seeking ONE Gal for this.

Note: This man has OBVIOUSLY mastered the ART of all caps! Love Buzzsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment