Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Yardboy With Pool Privlaiges (No Sex, just Barter)! The Best of Kansas City

To whom it may concern. I have never been to Kansas City, and to be honest I have been warned against it by several friends who live there. In an effort to actually create some content I thought I might try taking a peek about KC via Craigslist to see what it is like. Among the usual posts for texting buddies and male on male non-sexual wrastlin' I found a few real gems. Here they are in their original form, and I have responded to each one! Welcome to the world of Kansas City, enjoy! By the way, I saved the best for last!

yardboy for pool privliages - m4m (no sex just barter)

Date: 2011-04-10, 4:08PM CDT
Top of Form
Reply To This Post
Bottom of Form


near speedway, looking for yard boy to cut and edge in exchange for pool privlages. be real no bs. no nude swiming or lay out, sorry. still intrested send info , in contact put yard
Dear sir, I was interested in your posting for a "yardboy to cut and edge." It sounds like a wonderful opportunity. I currently without "pool privlages" and am very interested in obtaining them any way I can! I have had pool privlages in the past, but as of late have been going through a dry spell (pun intended). If you don't mind me asking could you please describe your pool? I would normally not be so picky, but since I am not allowed nude layabout or swimming I would like to make sure that it is worth my time. You see, nude layabout is one of my passions, it something I have to admit being very, very good at. In fact I would like to meet you because I am sure once you have seen me that you will change your mind about the nude layabout. As for swimming I never swim nude, so that will not be a problem. Cheers! Buzzsaw
The escapist - w4m - 27 (South KCMO)

Date: 2011-04-08, 4:12PM CDT
Top of Form
Reply To This Post
Bottom of Form


To get this shit out of the way...I am real...It's supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow and maybe rain Sunday.

Now on to the ad...

You know what I need? An escape. By that, I mean a freaking awesome guy friend that I can bullshit with about whatever, talk sports and point out nice racks with, hang out, drink, have fun and then go back home to my sorta boring life happier and relaxed.

About me: Married (so no, not looking for bowchickawowwow), 27, cute, huge flirt, honest, blunt, smart, witty, hilarious, like sports, movies, music, photography, outdoors, exploring, adventure, etc. Basically, I'm fucking awesome.

You: Between the ages of 21-45, live semi-nearby south Kansas City MO, cute, don't mind me flirting, outgoing, funny, like to have a good time and able to hold fantastic conversations.

I hope to meet my new amazing friend soon!
Dear Escapist, I tried reading your post, but despite your claim to awsomeness, I was completely bored. Have you ever wondered if you are the reason that your married life sucks? I was sort of interested when you mentioned drinks (I am a borderline alcoholic with 5 kids myself). But when you mentioned no "bowchickawowwow" you lost me. I can think of no other reason that I would want to go out with some random married woman. Sorry. I tried but I just can't. By the way, you should probably say that you are specifically looking for a gay man, because that is all who would possibly be interested while fitting your stringent criteria. Best of luck, Buzzsaw
No SEX! bs or games just friendship - m4m

Date: 2011-04-05, 11:54AM CDT
Top of Form
Reply To This Post
Bottom of Form


older looking for around 35 or so to hang out and be friends a couple times a week. I'm gay and partnered. enjoy company of str8 men that have a little badboy to them. im creative, enjoy hanging out and talking, 420 friendly, looking for just a friend, low drama and good attitute, no alcoholics or guys looking for quick hook up. thanks
Dear NO SEX, I am trying yet I cannot comprehend why in the title of your post you say "NO SEX" yet at the end say "or guys looking for quick hook-ups." If I understand the intent of the title and the rest of the post, it would also mean you are not looking for slow hook-ups, or any other kind of hook-ups for that matter. Let me know if you want to hook-up, BTW I am Str8. Buzzsaw
Skeletons - m4w - 36 (Joco (online only))

Date: 2011-04-04, 12:04PM CDT
Top of Form
Reply To This Post
Bottom of Form


We all have them. Is there something in your closet nobody knows? Anonymous listener here if you've been itching to get it out.
Dear Skeletons, this is certainly going to get you sex. BTW, I have a shin bone and a skull in my closet, I would like to take them out of the closet. Any ideas as to how? Buzzsaw
·         Location: Joco
·         who wants to go turkey hunting & or mushroom - m4w - 40 (n w mo.)
·        
·         Date: 2011-04-03, 9:52AM CDT
·         Reply To This Post
·        
·        
·         i can supply everything even the place to hunt, send pic & tell me why you want to be a turkey hunter
Dear Turkey/Mushroom, this sounds like a lovely time, I am sure you will have no problem finding a hunting partner. Buzzsaw
·         Hip Grandma looking for friends my age - w4w - 52 (Overland Park)
·        
·         Date: 2011-04-02, 9:56AM CDT
·         Reply To This Post
·        
·        
·         Looking for LADIES ONLY that are lucky enough to have at least a couple of weekdays free, and are between 45 and 65! Empty nesters or no children under 18 preferred.
I would prefer your are married as well. I can't really hold up my end of the conversation if you are dissing on your ex, or talking about dating. I am an old married lady. LOL
Would prefer that you not live more than about 10 miles from 119th and Antioch. We all know if friends live too far apart they never get together!
Would like someone to go out to lunch with, go to the movies with, shopping etc. PREFERABLY DURING M-F 9-5 hours.
Financially stable only please. Not looking for friends who can't pay their own way.
I love to travel, read, (I now not exactly a team sport), go to movies, out to lunch, and other girly stuff.
I am a non-smoker and would require you be as well. I do drink alcohol, generally only at home thought.
MWF, with grown children . and three med/large dogs. Two grandchildren. Yes I was prolific at a young age, and so were my children.
Please don't respond if you don't like being seen with overweight people. I have to admit to being a short (5'4") overweight chick who needs to lose about 30lbs.
Only looking for platonic female friendships. Not interested in a sexual relationship.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please put "SPRING" ahhhh, it is finally hear!!!) in your ad, so I will know that you aren't CL spam. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Dear Grandma, I have had the pleasure of reading your post and I enjoyed it like a fine wine. Sadly I do not fit any of your criteria, starting with age, and ending "not interested in a sexual relationship." Too bad, I think we could have had a lot of fun. Buzzsaw 
·         Thought about the "lifestyle?" - m4w - 48 (Don't care, anywhere)
·        
·         Date: 2011-03-31, 7:21PM CDT
·         Reply To This Post
·        
·        
·         Evening ladies!
Pretty cool easygoing guy here looking for some interesting convo. Willing to share my experience in the swinging lifestyle. Not really looking to hook up, just share my thoughts and experience with you. Have you ever had the curiosity about something like this and no one to talk about it with? Well here's a safe enviroment to do so! I'm very experienced with over 20 years of incredible fun under my belt. (pardon the pun LOL)

So, this something you're interested in? Then I would enjoy talking with you!
Dear Swinger, thank you for the best pun ever. Also I bet it is pretty normal for an experienced swinger to want to take women under his wing in a non-sexual manner. After all, with that much experience "under your belt" I bet you are just tired of all the sex. Am I right? I thought so! Well when you get these women properly trained up, would you please let me know? I am pretty to very horny today and I could use a romp in the hay! Love and best wishes, Buzzsaw 
·         Let's throw another shrimp on the barbie
·        
·         Date: 2011-03-30, 1:17PM CDT
·         Reply To This Post
·        
·        
·         Well, maybe not as it's a little cool out, and I don't eat bait. LOL
Ok so i'm a dork but it makes the days go by faster.
Just kinda bored today so feel like seeing whats happening on cl
Dear Shrimp, thank you for taking an annoying catch phrase and turning it into something beautiful. "I don't eat bait!" Have fun! Buzzsaw PS-I find it very refreshing that you actually have no intention of barbecuing shrimp (bait).
·         looking for turkey & mushroom hunting lady - m4w - 40 (nw mo.)
·        
·         Date: 2011-03-30, 9:30AM CDT
·         Reply To This Post
·        
·        
·         i have the skills & the land send pic & tell me why you will be a fun hunting buddy
Dear Turkey/Mushroom, you will easily find a hunting buddy! Love Buzzsaw
·         Panty (OP)
·        
·         Date: 2011-03-25, 9:38PM C

Wanting to sell my used/worn panties. 1 day of wear from a small/med frame woman. $50 obo. Please note that I am offering just the panties, not me! Me (and my husband) will meet in the Hen House parking lot at 135th and Metcalf.
1.No you can not take them off of me, I am married.
2.Just want to provide them for those that have a panty fetish.
3.I meet you in the afternoon, you pay, I hand you the panties and we go our ways. What you do with them after is all on you.
4.I will not send you pictures of me in the panties, you can not take pictures of me in them.

Dear Panties, I do not have a pantie fetish persay, but I do fantasize about meeting women with their husbands in the Hen House parking lot. I would pay you $45 if I could ride along on your next pantie drop. By the way, has anyone ever told you that you write amazingly? I think I am in love! Buzzsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment