Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Odd jobs done free! Is there some kind of catch?

I wanted to check out the craigslist for Melbourne Australia, and I found an angle I have never seen. Either this guy is really just a nice guy, or he has come up with a very clever way to meet women. Who can say no to free? Especially if you are a vulnerable widow. I really hope he is a nice guy not a rapist. Anyway, for those ladies in Melbourne, get some free stuff from this guy! If any married guys read this they might think about having their wives call him up so they can get free work. He might be a great friend. Anyway, this is my gift to you. Love always, Buzzsaw 

Handy Man / Odd Jobs DONE FREE - m4w - 46 (melbourne & suburbs)

Date: 2011-02-20, 11:02AM EST
Women needing the odd maintenance job done around the house can get it done for free. The only cost is for materials if needed. I have a lot of material I can supply but if needed to buy it is a cost. Married single retired ladies welcome to enquire.
Note: I have now posted a very similar ad in Seattle. I think now all I have to do is wait for the emails to roll in! Buzzsaw


1 comment: