Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This speaks for itself

Hey, I was waiting for the coolant to drain from my radiator and I found this gem. It is so long I won't even comment. I would love to hear what you think about this fellow. Read carefully, the beauty is in the details. It is nearly perfect.

Fun Loving Sexy Black Guy, Snowed In!!! - 34 (Leawood Kansas)


Date: 2011-02-01, 12:22PM CS
If you do write me, can you try and tell me what's in my picture? Then you seem more like a real person, really you do.

So anyway about myself, I'm a divorced black man, a busy corporate IT professional during the day, after hours a part time active parent to some very, very energetic, kids. It makes for a busy, hectic schedule at times. But also, it means that when I do have free time, I look to make the most of it. Relaxing, chilling, having fun, getting in whatever R&R I can before it's time to do it all again. My free time activities vary, definitely during these long cold KC winters I get more in the mode to do stuff indoors, comedy shows, bowling/darts, dinner/movie night, I love to cook so entertaining at home always works, get a firelog blazing hot in the fireplace, some good food, good wine and good company, yeah that definitely works! Spring and Summer find me more out on the town, live music, arts shows, theater, I do it all.

Relationship wise, I looking for something exclusive but low key -- but I'm flexible, it's all about finding something that works for both people. Someone with a sense of humor, someone intelligent, caring, and open-minded, someone with a sense of adventure and energy to match, yeah that's me and that's what I'm looking for. Someone mature enough to know what's really real and important, but still young at heart enough to have some fun and live life!

Physically, for me, yes looks do matter, LMAO! I like a woman that definitely knows how to carry herself sexy classy, somewhat of a girly girl, and definitely I'm more into Muff than Muffin Top. I prefer slim to tight to sexy-phat (nope no BBWs just being real) I'm right at 6'0" with an athletic build, right around 190lbs -- medium brown complexion, with sexy brown eyes and a killer smile. I don't smoke, rarely drink, I eat right most of the time, I exercise and workout most days, and definitely I get my rest -- can't be hanging out all night going from bar to bar, club to club -- living life like an alley cat, not! So, definitely I need someone where my lifestyle is not gonna clash with theirs every day of the week, feel me?

So anyway, let's hear from you already. Age, race, religion, color, does it really matter? Not to me! And whomever keeps flagging my ad, lol, get a life please? I'm only gonna keep re-posting!

ps.....could someone please turn the heat back on outside next time you are out there? Thank You!!!
Whoever the jerk is that's flagging this guy, lay off, he is not an "alley cat." I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. it just goes to show that we all have needs. We all bring something to the table. I am sure he is going to find someone special, if not he will just repost it. Buzzsaw

PS-He has a lot of demands for a guy who won't post his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment