Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wedding gag!

I would normally not post this because it is a bit more risque than I would like, but let it serve as a warning, because I am pretty sure this guy is a huge perv. Check out the post, which I found in St Louis.

seeking panties - m4w - 30 (arnold)


Date: 2011-02-10, 10:18AM CST
Do you need some extra money? I need your used panties for a wedding gag. I might as well get some fun out of this too so if you want to just hand them over it will be $5 a pair. Take them off in front of me $25 dont worry wear a skirt I wont see a thing. Let me take them off $50. Reply with panties in the subject.

I have no doubt in my mind that the panties are going to be used as a wedding gag. I have been to enough weddings to know the dirty used pantie gag. That said it is somewhat odd for him to ask to watch you take them off. Another item of interest is the price. I have never bought women's underwear, so I don't know for sure, but I am fairly certain almost all women's clothing is more expensive than men's clothing (that is your fault ladies, men just raise the price because we know you will pay). It seems like $5 is a pretty low price. Selling him your used underwear (for a wedding gag) is not a great deal. On the other hand...the price becomes a lot more reasonable if you let him take them off...so there is the crux of the issue. I am sure the wedding gag is going to go off splendidly, so please, contribute to the celebration of the happy couple, let this man take your underwear off (he doesn't need to see a thing!). It is a total win win. The bride and groom will get a kick out of the used underwear gag, you get $50, and a man in St Louis gets to have a little fun while helping his friends with a wedding gag! What a deal!

Editors note: If any young lady happens to read this, I am sorry. There are sick people out there and you might as well know now so you can avoid them. This is obviously a sick scam. PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeewwwwww! There's someone with a true issue or a really strange idea of a collectible.

    ReplyDelete