Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Would Michael Bolton Do? (WWMBD?)

I am sure you have all asked yourselves this question from time to time. It is one of those no-brainers that come up when you are picking the kids up at school, changing a tire, or buying a snuggie from a TV ad at 3am. WWMBD? Well I was searching the Minneapolis Craigslist postings and found someone asking the same question. Here is what he had to say:

WWMBD (What Would Michael Bolton Do) - m4w (Metro MN)


Date: 2011-02-09, 8:58 pm
Do you ever find yourself asking yourself that? I don't, but I feel my life would have much more meaning if I did.

Do you find it odd that I just asked that? Me too.

I'm a married dude that likes to party. By "party", I mean "enjoy random online conversations with other ladies and/or 70-year old dudes posing as women".

If you like to email througout the day regarding inappropriate or random matters, email me. If not, kiss my butt!

Interesting that he poses the question, feints and withdraws. It is a baited hook. What does he mean when he says "I feel my life would be more meaningful if I did?" What is he trying to say. And more importantly what would Michael Bolton do in this situation? One thing for sure, He would probably start singing! He would probably sing about married dudes who like to party. Party by chatting online. With married women. Men posing as women. men posing questions about Michael Bolton. It is a mind bender! All I can say is that I hope one day I can be married and party this hard myself! It is like a version of heaven on earth! In closing, I am proud to say that I am getting a "What Would Michael Bolton Do?" Tattoo on the small of my back. I am SOOOOOO excited! I also e-mailed the guy so I wouldn't have to kiss his butt. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment