Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Feeling horny after Thanksgiving...

Feeling Horny after Thanksgiving - m4w - 29 (Seattle)


Date: 2010-11-27, 12:40AM PST
Lol, i am alone again.
Feeling so horny, if you are up and interested in talking, i am all game.
I hope you wont mind my accent, i am originally from india.

Let me tell you folks, I had a fun time with old friends last night. Thusly I am giving you one of the most succinct BS Reports ever. When I saw this post I was not expecting it to be that great. There are a lot of things out there in Craigslist land, and now it takes a lot to impress me. This one is great from start to finish. Lol. Right from the get go you see that this guy has a sense of humor. I also like that it was posted at 12:40 am as well. "If you are up and interested..." This phrase gives the impression that he is a veteran of the old Craigslist sex game. In short, this posting speaks for itself. I am going to eat a turkey sandwich in the bathtub. I will also be watching a live bootleg Kenny G video I stole from my friend.
Buzzsaw signing off

PS-I woke up with my pants on inside out and backwards this morning. Just thought I would share that with the world, or all 7 of my readers. Also I do a really good Indian accent, which for some crazy reason the women just love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did... Thanks for sharing..lol

    ReplyDelete